Physicsts have done so many experiments up to now, that the informations by these experiments are sufficient to become aware of the unique physical reality of our universe. This means physical theories, which are based on hypotheses are not needed any more to describe and explain everything what happens in universe. Modern physics is dominated by physical theories. following theories can be completely eliminated and replaced by physical reality:
- Standard Model of particle physics
- Standard model of cosmos
- all Group and field theories
- all Quantum theories
- theories of Special and General relativity.
A Group of scientists under the lead of physico-chemist S.O. Vogel discovered physical reality and called this PURe = Physical Universal Reality. They used exclusively generally accepted scientific principles without hypotheses. They started with particle physics. To their surprise the physical reality of particles does not only describe all known and unknown elementary particles and explain all their properties but it can be shown that also all forces and energies can be described by well-known chemical interactions. The physical reality of particles showed to be the key for answering all open questions and unsolved problems of physics like dark matter, dark energy, black holes, big bang, relativity and many more. See pages "Particle Physics" and "Arguments".
These findings were so important to be publizised that they decided to self-publish PURe before usual publishing process.
As all expectations for a theory of everything are met, the firstversion of PURe has been called Vogel's theory of everything (VTOE). As it is no more a theory the title was changed to Physical Universal Reality.
1. Fundamental particles are exclusively electrons and positrons. All other elementary particles are built of electrons and positrons analog
to orbital model of chemistry . So there is matter-antimatter symmetry in universe.
2. No other forces exists besides the chemical forces (electrostatic and magnetic) of electrons and positrons. This is also valid for gravity! All energies originate in configurations of electrons and positrons.